Thank you for your interest in joining
Riverside Fitness of Oviedo!
There is no contract! Your account membership fee will be deducted each month on your initial billing date. Once you have registered in MINDBODY, you will be able to control your own account. You can make changes at any time.
1) Key Card - You will need a key card to access the gym. Visit our gym between 9-11 am Monday through Friday or 4-7 pm Monday through Thursday to meet a staff member for your key card.
2) Confirmation Email - You will receive a confirmation email, and a link to download the MINDBODY app. The app will give you access to make personal trainer appointments and to sign up for group classes. You may also do this through the MINDBODY website. Read more about managing your schedule and MINDBODY account below.
3) Annual Maintenance Fee - Your initial annual maintenance fee will be charged within 72 hours of joining, then every year going forward on the same date.
4) Free Personal Training - As a new member, you get 1 free personal training session. Click here for additional training package prices.
5) Group Classes - Review our class schedule, choose any class and sign up. We have a maximum number of participants per class to allow for equipment and adequate space for each attendee. Remember to cancel registrations and waitlist positions 60+ minutes prior to class start if you cannot attend. Read more about MINDBODY scheduling here.
6) Rewards Program - Join our rewards program to earn points for working out! After you participate in an activity that awards points, you will receive an email inviting you to join the rewards program: Perkville. Once you join, you can earn even more points by participating in our bonus point activities. Follow us on Facebook to watch for even more opportunities to grab bonus points. Once you've earned a point balance, browse the selection of perks and redeem for any of your choosing. Read more about our Perkville rewards program here.
7) Canceling Membership - In the event you need to cancel your membership, log in to the MINDBODY website via a web browser (i.e., Chrome, Safari, etc.). This cannot be done in the MINDBODY app. Go to My Info > Account. Under Autopays, find the membership you’d like to end. Press the terminate button, and it will remove your membership. This option will immediately end your membership, so please be aware of your billing cycle. Read more about managing your MINDBODY account here.
If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Unlimited Memberships (3 or more members)
Create a MINDBODY profile for each family member separately, and email email@example.com to link them to the paying account to cover all services.
Insurance Covered Memberships (including Silver Sneakers, Prime, UHC, Active and Fit, etc.)
Membership is free to you through your health insurance. You will need to provide a copy of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org to activate account to cover all services.